We are a small family business committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and that of your family.
This policy explains when and why we have access to your personal information, how we store it and use it, and how we keep it secure. We understand that people have different privacy concerns, therefore, our aim is to be clear about what we collect so you can make a choice on how we use it.
Who are we?
DDB Home Solutions Ltd are a independently owned bathroom and kitchens installation company.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Act we are considered the Data Controller.
Our GDPR and data protection representative is Joanna Turnbull
What Personal Data do we collect?
For Retail customers we may collect personal data such as name, address, email and phone number for the purpose of contact and communication when we are engaged to carry out contractual obligations. This information is termed a ‘contractual necessity’.
Why does DDB Home Solutions Ltd need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a high level of customer service, we need to collect personal data for correspondence and communication during the transaction process.
We subsequently retain your personal data such as name, address, email and phone number for 7 years as a reference point.
We believe this provides a valuable service to our clients.
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is entirely appropriate for this purpose, and no more.
Your rights as a Data Subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- You have the right to complain direct to DDB Home Solutions Ltd or/and, the ICO through their website www.ico.org.uk if you feel your rights have been breached.
- DDB Home Solutions Ltd will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary.
We collect and process your personal data in order to carry out contractual obligations between you and us, such as carrying out site visits, quotations and the processing and delivering of orders.
- DDB Home Solutions Ltd will not share your data with any third party unless given permission to do so
- DDB Home Solutions Ltd do not use your personal information for Marketing or Promotional purposes
- DDB Home Solutions Ltd do not require or hold any Sensitive Personal Data
- DDB Home Solutions Ltd do not retain any payment information from our Retail customers, such as debit card, credit card or bank details
Securing Personal Data
We will use technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data;
- Unique usernames and passwords for each operator
- Data is secured on devices behind managed firewalls
Along with these we have enforced new Policies and Procedures to further protect data plus have appointed a GDPR leader within the business to ensure that protecting your data stays a priority. Whilst all reasonable efforts have been made to protect your personal data you acknowledge that we cannot fully guarantee the security of all personal data.
How to contact us